Monday 30 January 2012

Let's get 2012 started.

The last months of 2011 were busy with this and that, but not to much crafting. I did do a few challenges and crafts which were fun over the holiday season. Now the builders are at work building my studio and a few extras for the family. Come March i'll have my own space. Yeah!! Here are some crafts i got to do. Hope there will be lots of time for crafting this year.
 This was a colour challenge from two peas in a bucket. A coke tin was the colour inspiration. It worked great for me, as my daughters 7th birthday party were the same colours and the photos worked great for this challenge. Now i have one less page to scrap.
 A Stamp TV inspired Note book and pen. 
I gave my friends each one for the start of the new year. 
A project using all T!m Holtz products. What an amazingly creative and inspiring guy. Gotta love T!m.

No comments:

Post a Comment