Tuesday 4 September 2012

Got Crafty.

 Well. After yesterdays reflecting, and feeling sorry for myself. I decided to find a challenge and get crafty. This challenge is from twopeasinabucket. Saturday card sketch challenge. Here is the card sketch and card Kimber Mcgray made. This is so cheerful and summery.
Sketch
Kimber's Card
Here's my take on the sketch. I have been wanting to put my sewing machine to paper, but never get around to it, but luckly this time my sewing machine was on the table and i added my first ever stitching to paper. I was expecting a disaster, but all turned out good. Excuse the inking of my tag. I had sewn it down and then realized i never inked it. I suppose it's the imperfections that make it unique. LOL!!!
Thanks for visiting, and Happy Scrapping!!! 
Why don't YOU visit Saturday Card Sketch Challenge with Kimber 9.1.12 - Two Peas in a Bucket and be challenged to create.

No comments:

Post a Comment